At DeBaun & Co we believe talent, passion, and creative thinking add up to great work.
About DeBaun & Co
DeBaun & Co is a lifestyle and media holding company created by Blavity Inc. CEO, Founder, and serial entrepreneur, Morgan DeBaun. The company currently houses a portfolio of fast-growing brands such as skincare company M. Roze Essentials, Growth Notebook, and the WorkSmart Advising Program and Podcast for entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a highly organized, excellent communicator with a passion for collaboration, and a demonstrated ability to create processes and organize and manage projects using Asana. The role will report directly to the Director of Operations & will work hand in hand with our creative team of photographers/videographers, graphic designers, video editors, copywriters, and social media managers.
You should be detail-oriented, creative, growth-minded, and comfortable working in both a team and independently.
You are someone who has a passion for being the organizational backbone to producing excellent creative work towards building engaging brands with devoted followings.
You enjoy working with a team of creatives to bring the teams’ creative vision to life and have gained experience in working cross-functionally on brand partnership campaigns, e-commerce projects, events, and other projects that require creative production and project management to ensure that all project brief details, assets & deliverables, products, props, talent & budgets are correctly accounted for in order to deliver best in class creative content.
This is a full-time remote position with occasional travel to LA, Nashville, or other domestic locations.
– Own the photo/video asset delivery calendar for the team, creating checkpoints, timelines and review schedules
– Coordinate internal resources for excellent and timely project execution for asset creation.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation well in advance to keep projects running smoothly and on time, setting daily priorities and expectations across the team
– Champion and facilitate clear communication and collaboration across disciplines. For example, ensuring photo assets are in place for the graphic designer to create all social media graphics for a new podcast episode launch while working with the copywriter on a website refresh and ensuring the social media manager has approval for all content to be posted.
– Source, pre-interview, schedule and manage freelance talent for projects as needed. This can include talent, hair, makeup, wardrobe stylists, photo assistants, digital techs, prop stylists, photographers, videographers, editors, etc.
– Oversee DeBaun & Co.’s creative process, ensuring all stakeholders are aligned on objectives and timelines in Asana, creating & enforcing timelines & due dates for all Pre-Production Planning & Post Production Editing to successful completion.
– Create & maintain contact and price list database for talent, crew, and vendors
– Manage our in-house creative team and content schedule
– Assist in managing inevitable changes in project scope and/or timeline
– Contribute thoughtful leadership to day-to-day operations improvements and new process execution
– Operate with excellence in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions to move projects forward
– Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and on-strategy
– Report and escalate issues to leadership as needed
– Experience working with many of the tools listed in our tech stack
– 2-3 years of experience managing traditional/digital/photo/video production projects in a creative agency or In-House team setting
– Ability to manage project intakes and building out project timelines that seamlessly integrate workstreams between all contributors and cross-functional teams
– Able to define timelines, milestones, risks, resource needs, budget, and deliverables
– Excellent clear and concise, verbal and written communication skills
– Highly detail-oriented and organized individual with a passion for keeping things on track and a sharp eye for detail
– Ability to create and implement processes and systems around project management, tracking/visibility, and communication
– Be comfortable juggling multiple projects in the fast-paced, high output world of talent, products, brands, and events
– A passion for working closely with creative and production resources to make great work
– Capable of interacting cross-functionally to consider varying objectives
– Self-motivated and eager to contribute in a meaningful way to a rapidly growing organization
– Ability to give and take, direction and constructive criticism
– Positive and problem-solving demeanor
Our Tech Stack
Send an email with the subject line ‘Creative Producer – YOUR NAME’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
– A resume or link to your LinkedIn profile
– A portfolio of digital content you have helped create (or created yourself), and the ability to talk about the strategy that informed each piece in the portfolio
– A short paragraph on what excites you about working with us and our brands