Digital Operations Manager
DeBaun and Co. is looking for a Digital Operations Manager to join our growing team. The right candidate for this role has an ownership mindset, is detail-oriented, and works well with ambiguity. You will independently manage projects and execute new projects for the WorkSmart brand.
To be successful in this role, you should be tech-savvy, have an interest in everything entrepreneurship & business, and have gained some experience with online courses or coaching programs.
This position works closely with and reports to the Director of Operations.
This is a part-time (20-30hrs/week) remote position.
About DeBaun & Co.
DeBaun & Co is a lifestyle and media holding company created by Blavity Inc. CEO, Founder, and serial entrepreneur Morgan DeBaun. The company currently houses a portfolio of fast-growing brands such as skincare company M. Roze Essentials, Growth Notebook, and the WorkSmart Advising Program and Podcast for entrepreneurs.
– Manage the quarterly launch of the Worksmart program including overseeing social media push, newsletter funnels, and application reviews.
– Oversee operations for the weekly WorkSmart podcast including managing the weekly newsletter process from start to finish with the copy editor and managing our production partner relationship.
– Project manage live cohort scheduling, communications, and virtual assistant coordination.
– Develop and manage alumni engagement programs ensuring semi-annual touchpoints with WorkSmart alumni.
– Bring and execute creative ideas to grow awareness and increase student success.
This Position Is Right For You If You Have…
– Experience as a project manager or program manager with experience managing multiple projects or brands (experience working with a coaching business is a bonus).
– Admin or operational experience (virtually preferred)
– High attention to detail and ability to prioritize various projects
– An obsession with workflows, funnels, and data and constantly think about how to improve processes
– A track record of operating independently and without much oversight
– A process-driven mindset with the ability to execute functional processes
– The ability to jump into any software system and figure it out (tech-savviness is a must)
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization
– Critical thinking, analytical & problem-solving skills
– Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and desire to support the WorkSmart mission.
– Problem-solving skills and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
– Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
This Position Is Not Right For You If You Are…
– Someone who hasn’t read a business or marketing book or listened to a podcast or webinar… ever. A passion for business is essential.
– Someone who has a lot going on already and doesn’t have the time and focus to really dive in.
– Someone who prefers to be front-facing in the business.
– Someone who wants to run their own business. We are looking for an exceptional “intrapreneur” which means you’ll be given the freedom and flexibility to love what you do and be the best at your role.
Our Tech Stack
Ready to apply? Click here to apply