Marketing Operations Manager
At DeBaun & Co we believe talent, passion, and creative thinking add up to great work.
About DeBaun & Co
DeBaun & Co is a lifestyle and media holding company created by Blavity Inc. CEO, Founder, and serial entrepreneur, Morgan DeBaun. The company currently houses a portfolio of fast-growing brands such as skincare company M. Roze Essentials, Growth Notebook, and the WorkSmart Advising Program and Podcast for entrepreneurs.
DeBaun & Co is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. This role is perfect for a highly skilled project or operations manager with a passion for digital marketing. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, creative, and a strong collaborator. You share a passion for building brands and communities and understand the world of digital content, ecommerce, and social media.
You have proven experience leveraging social media to build brands, grow communities, and generate engagement and advocacy or have experience working as a marketing project manager for a digital business (e-learning or online course experience welcomed!).
You love a good email drip campaign, Asana board and find yourself late at night subscribing to other people’s newsletters or subscribing to business podcasts to keep up with the latest trends.
No task is too small and you pride yourself on creating well organized plans, having attention to detail and being a reliable consistent team member. You have a feel for highly engaging marketing campaigns across different industries, thrive in ambiguous situations and are looking for a new challenge in your career.
This is a full-time remote position.
– Conceptualize and create content for all of our brands and across all social channels, collaborating with our Art Director and Social Media Manager.
– Lead strategy and execution on marketing campaigns including new product launches, the promotion of quarterly WorkSmart cohorts, and influencer campaigns.
– Oversee the brands’ leading social media platforms; Instagram and Facebook. This includes posting content, reactive and proactive community management, and reporting.
– Strategize and oversee the activation of new platforms like Pinterest and TikTok.
– Oversee and hire a team of contractors who manage social media, content creation and social templates.
– Build dashboards and track weekly growth for each brand including followers, engagement, downloads etc.
– Support and project manage the launch of new WorkSmart programs and quarterly cohorts including uploading new content within Kajabi, scheduling email drips and segmenting subscribers within ConvertKit, and updating the community spaces within Circle.
– Oversee and manage brand partnership content flow from asset approval to posting and analytics reporting, working closely with the founder and director of operations while tracking contractual details.
– Ensuring all marketing assets are aligned and consistent with our brand standards — you understand that what sets us apart isn’t just our marketing strategy but the quality of our copy, design, and user experience.
– Always learning and implementing new skills and ideas where they make sense. You pride yourself in staying up to date with the latest digital marketing strategies and contribute with informed input.
This Position Is Right For You If You Have...
– Experience as a marketing manager or digital marketing manager for multiple brands, marketing operations manager, or marketing project manager
– Experience working within the e-learning or online media industries
– Experience creating and posting engaging content within different niches and love learning about trends within those categories
– High attention to detail and ability to prioritize various projects
– Experience working with the software mentioned in our Tech Stack
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to capture brand voice and tone
– Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and desire to support the company’s mission
– Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
Our Tech Stack